Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NETOPIA 2247-02 Bridging Problem

Options
  • 02-09-2008 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

All
    Anyone noticed a problem with the new netopia running firmware version 7.8.0r2. Tried to put this into bridging mode the normal way i.e rfc bridged ethernet.. bridging enabled etc, but couldnt get it to pass through to firewall. New options come up now in addition to UpNp - IPSec PassThrough and Autosensing PPOE/DHCP. Rang eircom and they said there was a fault with this firmaware and the only way to get it to bridge NOT TO ENABLE BRIDGING. Done this still didnt work. Only when I enabled concurrent bridging could i get it to work. anyone else noticed this:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭twentyfour7

Hi there,

Just came across your post regarding the Netopia 2247-02 bridging issues.
    I'm having similar issues and was looking to confirm whether or not you ended up enabling bridging and concurrent at the same time or just disabled bridging and enabled concurrent? I'm having this issue when trying to bridge a dozen or so netopia's on different sites to Checpoint Safe@office firewalls and would appreciate any information on what your fix was?

Thanks
    24/7

Advertisement