Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mildly entertaining photos

Options
  • 02-09-2008 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭

Took these on my phone a while ago, just got around to uploading them.

First is a bike which the previous day had just a wheel missing. The next day it was like this:
    2821967666_9004e0aea9.jpg?v=0
    A fairly professional removal of everything except the bottom bracket !

And then this one:
    2821975812_5658d38507.jpg?v=0

Someone wasn't paying too much attention when they locked their bicycle.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Saw something like that second one near the health science building in UCD one day, someone had locked their nice bike to a railing that was incomplete at one end.

Smrt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

Looks like the rail outside DCU library. I did something similar today. Locked my bike against a bin outside spar only the lock wasnt looped around my frame just around the bin. It happens. Sometimes leave my keys in the lock too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

I left my house keys in the door for an entire afternoon when i was looking after the place one week. Rang the neighbour in a panic, picturing the absolute arse-kicking I would get if someone had "broken" in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

@corker, yup that's the spot alright.

I did the same on the first day of a new job. Locked up bike with big chain, came back in the evening to find I'd locked the chain to the rail and the bike was completely unlocked. Now I inspect the lock for several minutes before I leave it, always a bit dubious.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭'68 Fastback

Check out bikesnobnyc for some absolute classics.
    Sorry i cant post a link but thats because i'm a computer retard. google it, its worth it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement