Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's pimms o clock!!

Options
  • 02-09-2008 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know where I could find some Pimms no.s 2 or 3 in this fair city?

It's the only alcohol i've ever had trouble finding in Dublin, which is strange because it's so easily found across the water. Admittedly my search hasn't been all that extensive, but i tried my local offlicence in Ranelagh which stocks - or knows about - everything! and even they didn't know what I was talking about. All that most places have is delicious Pimms no. 1

Can anybody point me in the right direction?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

The brand fell on hard times in the 1970s and 1980s. The Oyster House chain was sold and Pimm's Cups products Nos. 2 through 5 were phased out in the 1970s due to reduced demand. In 2005, Pimm's reintroduced Pimm's Winter Cup, which consists of Pimms No. 3 Cup (the brandy variant).... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimm%27s

Advertisement