Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Quorn Burgers?

Options
  • 02-09-2008 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where to get the original Quorn Burgers in Dublin?

Tesco and Dunnes used to sell them but now seem to do their own brand but I would prefer the original.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Weyhey wrote: »
    Anyone know where to get the original Quorn Burgers in Dublin?

Tesco and Dunnes used to sell them but now seem to do their own brand but I would prefer the original.

Both Tesco and Dunnes (in Rathmines anyway) still stock them. Tesco have other quorn products too, presumably because they have access to the UK supplies.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Scoobydoobydoo

I have bought them in Superquinn

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Thanks Scoobydoobydoo and Slaphead07. I tried Ranelagh Superquinn, The Square Dunnes and Tesco, Stephens Green and Crumlin Dunnes and Park St and Jervis Tesco but no luck. Maybe I was just unlucky on the days I tried. Will try Rathmines.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

I was just in Mortons of Renelagh (near the Beechwood LUAS stop) and they have two kinds of Quorn burger.

Advertisement