Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on cheap broadband!

Options
  • 02-09-2008 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Can anyone point me in the right direction...currently going into 2nd year in UCC and I'm living a few mins from campus! On campus I can get free broadband but once you leave campus you can't get it. So what I am looking for is a cheap reliable service that isn't too slow. Ideally prepay because I am only going to be using it when I am at my house in college and college is only Sept-May so a 12 month contract would mean paying for it when I won't be using it during the summer. Is 3 the only operator to offer prepay broadband? From the sticky I see many people have had problems with it!
    Thanks in adavnce!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

as far as i know eircom do a 6 month contract, but dont quote me on that check their site and terms and conditions. 3 is crap unless you just want to just browse and download the odd small file and dont care about speeds or getting disconnects.

Advertisement