Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Georgia v Ireland- What channel is it on?

• 02-09-2008 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what channel it's on?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

rte2, also i think channel 5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Cheers, in the paper it mentioned it was on C5 only but since most ROI viewers can't get that channel I thought that was unusual but now that its on RTE it makes sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

When is it on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

FunkZ wrote: »
    When is it on?
    Coverage starts on RTÉ2 at 4.30....Kick off is at 5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

blue-army wrote: »
    Coverage starts on RTÉ2 at 4.30....Kick off is at 5

Tomorrow?! Ah feck I'm gonna have to drag a girlmate to the pub. Balls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

FunkZ wrote: »
    Tomorrow?! Ah feck I'm gonna have to drag a girlmate to the pub. Balls.

Tis on Saturday.
    Don't let that stop ya goin' to pub tomorrow tho' :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

who has the montenegro game? i know setanta should from their deal, so i presume tv3 with the link and all (and with that luverly law saying it has to be on FTA), but i've heard nothing official.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

fatgav wrote: »
    who has the montenegro game? i know setanta should from their deal, so i presume tv3 with the link and all (and with that luverly law saying it has to be on FTA), but i've heard nothing official.

rte two

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,824 ✭✭✭Trampas

fatgav wrote: »

I thought all away matches are open market as the rights are bought of the hosting tv company e.g. RTE in Ireland.

So whoever has the tv rights for montenegro home games. So if setanta offer the most then they get it. If TV3 do then its them. I don't think these are sold through the FAI

Advertisement