Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH GLENOMENA

Options
  • 02-09-2008 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

Im supposed to be moving into glenomena tommorrow and was planning to pay by cheque but ive just noticed that chepue isnt one of the methods of payment. Will it be ok. I wont have lost my room will i??

Please reply asap!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Bob.

try and pay as quick as you can by another method, cos theres people waiting like hawks to get a room

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Pharm07

Bob. wrote: »
    try and pay as quick as you can by another method, cos theres people waiting like hawks to get a room

ok paid it by the sis credit card payment method. hope its ok. Cant believe i was sooooo F*cking stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Unless things have changed dramatically:

1: You can pay with cheque.

2: They won't give your room away that quickly. What if you happened to not move in until next Monday and didn't bring your cheque/bank giro/bank draft with you until then, and you don't have access to a credit card?

You can't move into your room until you've proved you paid, they won't give you your keycard. But if you pay as/before you check in, be it by card or whatever other method, and have proof of that payment with you, they'll make your card up there and then, if they don't already have it programmed in advance.

Advertisement