Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midwifery (sp)

Options
  • 02-09-2008 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭

Hi my cousin is thinking of applying for this course next year, as she has small children she is interested in finding out how many hours a week roughly is it in tthe first year or timetable etc so she could have a rough idea for next year. She has tried contacting the college but she didnt get a reply. Thanks for your help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

ontour wrote: »
    Hi my cousin is thinking of applying for this course next year, as she has small children she is interested in finding out how many hours a week roughly is it in tthe first year or timetable etc so she could have a rough idea for next year. She has tried contacting the college but she didnt get a reply. Thanks for your help :)

it may not be finalised what the exact hours are, i'll look into it and see what the hours are if i can but i think there might be some on here doing the course already?

Advertisement