Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How much is this worth??

Options
  • 02-09-2008 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭

Just looking for an idea of how much can be expected to get for this car. I know it wont be much but every little helps as they say.

Its a 98 Seat Ibiza. Navy, 150K miles, new cluth, new exhaust, 15" Ripspeed Alloys with new tyres, Tinted windows. There is some slight damage to the front, nothing major. NCT has run out but the car runs well. Will try get a picture up tomorrow if it will help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Slunk wrote: »
    Just looking for an idea of how much can be expected to get for this car. I know it wont be much but every little helps as they say.

Its a 98 Seat Ibiza. Navy, 150K miles, new cluth, new exhaust, 15" Ripspeed Alloys with new tyres, Tinted windows. There is some slight damage to the front, nothing major. NCT has run out but the car runs well. Will try get a picture up tomorrow if it will help.
    Check carzone for somethin similar mate, I know someone that bought a 95 micra a few weeks ago with the nct just passed and he paid 800 quid, think there was 85000 mikes, so i cant imagine the ibiza gettin very much, i'd say the wheels mite add a few quid to it but i reckon 400-500 quid, could be wrong now but check carzone

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

is it 1.0?
    does it have power steering?

uness you can answer yes to both these, it's worthless.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Put it up on www.adverts.ie and see what offers you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

If it's a 1.0, and with damage and no NCT, it's more or less worthless, you're talking a few hundred, max. The tinted windows wont do it any good either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭itarumaa

well, the only positive thing I can think of is the alloys + new tires,

those are actually more valuable than the car!

get the car NTC´d and you might have a change to get maybe 400-500euros?

• Advertisement
Advertisement