Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my last attempt at converting you all

Options
  • 02-09-2008 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭

ok, so here it is- my last attempt at converting you all to join me on a server playing as an Order Guild. Infact, i think this is my 1st attempt.

I have no quarrels with you all going off to this irish server of ours and being in a destruction guild, but i would ask that join join another server on the Orders side so as we can defend the people of middle-earth, wait wrong game..

Anyway, look at these bastards.. http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/ take a long look, wouldnt you prefer to have a go at them than the order guilds? they seem a bit too stuck up for comfort those lads right there..

please? join me in an order guild for boardsies everywhere?

please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Yeh I will at some point but I know for sure it wont be untill I've mastered my first char or two :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭DanOB

thats exactly what you said to me on xfire, even the smiley at the end.. somebodies been copying and pasting

Thats what she said...

Ah no, have to head off now so figured the conversation could be, in some way, continued here.

u had to head off xfire? why?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Don't worry mate, soon as the server lists goes up we can pick a server for the Boards Order guild. We can't have anyone on these forums being pigeon-holed into destruction because there be no alternative.

Order get a bit of stigma from the little kiddies who played WoW where "Alliance sucks", "Blizzard all play Horde, they hate Allies", "Alliance is full of 5 year old kiddies" was the norm between the cool kids.

So what are you rolling on Order anyway? I am divided between Swordmaster (I like playing tanks) and Archmage (zappy zappy zappy). But looking at vids of the Empire lands I might spend most of the early days there, amazing scenery.

• Advertisement

im thinking about either a white lion or a warrior priest atm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

dunno if i will ever be leveling an order toon.

DanOB wrote: »
    u had to head off xfire? why?

Went offline alltogether lol, goodmorning :/

morning indeed

Advertisement