Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crafting Choices

Options
  • 02-09-2008 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

I havent, but have any of you decided what you will be taking up, craft wise?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭DanOB

what are the choices?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,339 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

DanOB wrote: »
    what are the choices?

Scavenging (taking items from sentient enemies)
    butchering (taking items from non-sentient enemies)
    cultivation (grow your own)
    magical salvaging (recovering parts from other magic items)
    talisman making (er...making talismans)
    apothecary (making potions)

You can have two of these. One from the first three and one from the second three.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭DanOB

what sentient mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

I'm thinking magical salvaging and talisman making

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,339 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

DanOB wrote: »
    what sentient mean?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentience

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Doesnt pretty much everyone take scavenging, as player killing will be the main focus for most players.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

I plan too, but which ones yet I dont know. I need to do some homework on them first

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

cultivating and apothecary

All the ingredients will drop from mobs and can be bought from merchants so I think this will be easiest

Was going to go for talisman making but I like the idea of making pots and stuff for RVR :D

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

I found pots to be quite usefull during early beta and was considering it for also supplying guildmates with anything I could but I think I'm gonna go with Talisman making and Cultivation if they reduce the timers involved (currently it can be quite time consuming)

Advertisement