Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tweet

Options
  • 02-09-2008 9:51pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I think I signed up ages ago but cant log in.

Do any of the boards admins control this site?

If not, any pointers as to who to ask?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Thanks seamus,

No, tried it.
    It says there is no email address registered for that user.
    (same username as here).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

So nobody here admins it then?
    CuLT?, Cloud?

Sorry for wasting your time if it's nothing to do with boards.ie.:(

I felt sooo left out today.

/sniff

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Sorry, I don't actually have admin access to tweet, and the documentation is unreadable for some reason.

Cloud may fiddle if he sees this thread.

• Advertisement

Thanks CuLT.

Advertisement