Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAE Auditing Exam 2008

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

Badboy21 wrote: »
    I just did my fae's there, they were extremely easy, The MABF was so straightforward, the auditing basic and the financial accounting no harder than college accounting, I have come to the conclusion that either I am super smart or the people on this thread are super stupid. I’m not super smart so I must agree that’s it’s the latter of the two options.

I'm not being cocky but, come on 12 weeks study leave, open book, compensation; it can’t really be that hard.

Suppose I did get over 500 points in my leaving certificate with very little study :)

Badboy21 wrote:
    I am doing my FAE's in September 09, i passed my Prof threes first time, that was nice . But there were hard as nails literally i spend the last 4 weeks studying twelve hrs days, they were the hardest exams i had evr done in my whole life. MABF was the worst i studies this subject four weeks straight but still failed it and had to compensate. What a nightmare subject. As for the FAE's i think it will be easier the prof three pass rates last year was around 66% . That means 1 in 3 people didnt mange to pass them all.

Can we just ban this clown?

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Superdub2

I just did my fae's there, they were extremely easy, The MABF was so straightforward, the auditing basic and the financial accounting no harder than college accounting, I have come to the conclusion that either I am super smart or the people on this thread are super stupid. I’m not super smart so I must agree that’s it’s the latter of the two options.

I'm not being cocky but, come on 12 weeks study leave, open book, compensation; it can’t really be that hard.

Suppose I did get over 500 points in my leaving certificate with very little study :)

Are you looking for people to bite?? Best of luck on November 14th

On another note, for anybody who doesnt know you do not have to get a minimum of 40 amymore in the tax exam, rather a minimum of 40 on average between the financial and tax papers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Lurker1977

Why would i be banned from this boards, all im saying is that... those people who went to prep school and say how good they are because they got a good elaving cert should remmeber that u got the best teachers, best grinds and best everything, your 500 + is a result of your affluence and not how clever you are. I went to a dive of a school ahd bad teachers my whole life and i got 510, that means that im a lot clever than you... thats all im saying, im doing law in ucd.... which is full of people,liek yourselfves who arent that clever

Stop trolling! You also cant remember if you got 600 points or 510.

Advertisement