Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changes around Maynooth

• 02-09-2008 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭

Was up in Maynooth today for the first time since the exams at the end of May and what is going on with Callan?
    dsc00406as8.th.jpg

I also saw 3 camera have been put up outside Bradys, Garda Station and the cross roads outside the Church.
    dsc00407dr8.th.jpg

They have are also doing some work beside the Canteen. There is now a new building behind John Hume.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭nothing

The cameras are for traffic easing, a lot of the lights have been moved and new ones are coming too, apparently it's all being funded by Tesco as they expect traffic to get worse when they open up the new store.

The work on Callan, no idea.

Edit : I think the "new building" is an extension on the student sevices building, though I may be wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

They're converting the area where the computers were in Callan into offices as far as I know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

I was in there a few weeks ago and Callan Foyer was just a blank room with everything ripped up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

There is a camera at the main entrance now.

Traffic lights are going? There is like 10 sets from the college to the M4.. insane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

why did they attach the camera to a car?

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Also new rooms behind logic house, about time! Hope these are the new practice rooms!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

So, Callan PACR is no more? Those PCs were sh1te anyway, but that's about 15 (20 if you count the broken ones) less PC's on campus now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

neil_hosey wrote: »
    why did they attach the camera to a car?

:eek:

When did they attach a camera to a car? :confused:

Advertisement