Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Network Problem!!!

• 02-09-2008 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭

Anyone else having problems with o2, I am in Leixlip and my phone is saying no access to network.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,254 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Take out the battery and sim and restart the phone, if that fails try a manual network search and see can you latch on to there 2G or 3G network....

If both those things fail either you phone is busted or the 02 network is...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Take out the battery and sim and restart the phone, if that fails try a manual network search and see can you latch on to there 2G or 3G network....

Cheers for the reply, I have done all that already, when I do the network search the 2G and 3G networks show up and I can connect to them. I get the message when I try to ring or text people, gonna try the sim in my old phone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭Davexirl

There is a thread on the o2 forum about it aswell, Sony Ericsson phone aswell. Posted there but have to wait till tomorrow for the reply.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

YOU ARE A THREE EMPLOYEE!!

You are even giving advice like the 3 customer care reps do!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

ring 1909 from a landline, it's o2 and its free. Just press 8#8#8# when you hear the machine and you'll get through very quickly and they should be able to tell you of any prolems in the area or on your account. Happened to me before, sim card died. Got a new one next day and was free

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,254 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

jmccrohan wrote: »
    YOU ARE A THREE EMPLOYEE!!

You are even giving advice like the 3 customer care reps do!!

It works on all phones not just 3 phones......if you ever have a problem with a phone it's the first thing to try....epecially if you going roaming...

If I said I was ex vodafone and now i'm an 02, with a 3 phone who thinks meteor customers are backward.....now does it all make sense:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

If I said I was ex vodafone and now i'm an 02, with a 3 phone who thinks meteor customers are backward.....now does it all make sense:D
    Priceless:)
    I'm a soon to be ex vodafone using an 02 phone on 3/possibly 02 who agrees with your statement about Meteor:)

Advertisement