Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To cleanse ourselves Spurs 11 of loyal servants

Options
  • 02-09-2008 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭

Jennings

Burgess
    Mabbutt
    Nicholson
    Hughton

Perryman
    Blanchflower
    Hoddle
    Jones

Greaves
    Gilzean
    Sub Sheringham (for coming back when player of the year)

My hope is that one of todays bunch is worthy of this lot

Sheringham (for coming back when player of the year)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

king?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

king?

Mackay, Bill Brown, Mullery, Villa and Ozzie, Gazza, Roberts, Paul Miller?

Fcuk loads of players should be getting credit IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Clive Allen, David Howells, Ray Clemence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Mike England. Jimmy Holmes, Cyril ( Nice One ) Knowles

spurs.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

Thats my point really, I just wanted to get the ball rolling. We've had dozens of loyal and great players. Lets hope thers more to follow. Bentley and Bale could become legends, Modric could follow in the footsteps of Hoddle and Ossie.
    Here's hoping. My seven year old took down his Brbatov poster last night, and handed it to his ten year old brother - a Manyoo fan. I have to point out my father in law is a nited fan since Munich, and has robbed me of two of my three boys. I tell the middle guy about Ossie and Billy Nick and Danny Blanchflower. Spurs forever.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

ERIK THORTSVEDT!?!!?! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

My seven year old took down his Brbatov poster last night, and handed it to his ten year old brother - a Manyoo fan.

Just think how let down he must feel!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

My seven year old took down his Brbatov poster last night, and handed it to his ten year old brother

Give him a black marker and tell him to scrawl Judas on it when his brother ain't looking...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I've actually got a kids sized Holsten jersey signed by Gary Mabbutt hanging in my room :) I must have been about 11.

Advertisement