Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother - FINAL FINAL POLL

Options
  • 02-09-2008 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

OKAY JUST SEEN MO AND KAT EVICTED. (I DIDN'T LEGISLATE FOR A SUPRISE EVICTION). so here goes again. THE ABSOLUTE FINAL POLL.

WHO WOULD YOU VOTE TO WIN BB9.

sorry for upsetting people that had thought they'd seen the last of the bb polls. I promise this is the last one....amen:o

BIG BROTHER FINAL(LAST 5) - WHO WILL WIN BB9 92 votes

REX
    0% 0 votes
    SARA
    34% 32 votes
    MICHAEL
    11% 11 votes
    RACHEL
    32% 30 votes
    DARNELL
    20% 19 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,392 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

rex to win

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

...Rachel to win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Still want Rex to win.

Will be happy if Rachel wins.

Anyone else and I'll be disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Rachel to win!

or this...

bring back MO!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Nasty Me wants Rex to win.

Nice Me thinks that £100K would be most appreciated by Mikey - the girls will get their money from the mags if they want, Rex will make a good few £s as well. So even though I don't particularly like him, Mikey to win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,556 ✭✭✭✭vectra

MIKEY WIKEY TO WIN ...!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

I'd like Darnell to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Rex For The Win :pac: :D:)

v-rex2_48.jpg

I typed Rex into Google images and this was the first one that came up!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Have always been a Rex fan (he is so witty and has been the most entertaining) but I do not think that he will win unfortunatly> The winner will probably be Rachel (though I voted for Rex)>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

For me it's Rachel, I do like Rex at times and I think he has been the most entertaining overall but I don't think it'll do him any good to win. His arrogance IMO stems from his insecurities and I think that winning this would reinforce his behaviour. I think he needs to take a step back and look at himself, and recognise his weaknesses and then he could become a really good guy who would be liked for him and not for what he has.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Vunderground

Just for once could it be a heterosexual sexy girl. That would be Sara :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I don't want rex or sara to win!

I'd love Rachel to win!

I'd be happy if Mikey or Darnell won.

Please not rex

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

Just for once could it be a heterosexual sexy girl. That would be Sara :)

Big Brother 3 Winner - Kate Lawlor

med_kate-lawler-1.jpg

Kate Lawlor was the business :D

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Vunderground

Kate Lawlor is lovely right enough. Had forgotten her. We all watch the highlights on C4 every night and have for all the series. Strange thing is that I cant remember much about any of them apart from the first that had such great novelty value. Dunno if that reflects more on me or on the series :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

[quote=Strange thing is that I cant remember much about any of them apart from the first that had such great novelty value. Dunno if that reflects more on me or on the series :D[/quote]

I think it's a reflection on the series... the first one was the only novel one. You might be able to argue the second one was still somewhat novel cos of the newness but since then I think they are all repeats almost, but with savvier HMs who now understand what they need to do to play the game.

I do enjoy it but I'm not sure whether I'd watch next year... I think Australia may have made the right choice at the right time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭fakefurbabe

If Rachel wins she can go and buy herself a personality. Really can not put up with the girl. Boring.

Rex is a twonk and doesn't deserve anymore airspace that he is gonna get anyway - it won't be the last of him, he is quite self motivated and doesn't need Big Brother to launch a new career for him.

Sara is a really cool girl and won't need to win, either. I think she will do really well out of the show anyway - winner or not.

If Darnell wins it will be the end of him - I don't think he could handle it.

Mike to win - best of a bad bunch.:)

If Rachel wins she can go and buy herself a personality. Really can not put up with the girl. Boring.

Rex is a twonk and doesn't deserve anymore airspace that he is gonna get anyway - it won't be the last of him, he is quite self motivated and doesn't need Big Brother to launch a new career for him.

Sara is a really cool girl and won't need to win, either. I think she will do really well out of the show anyway - winner or not.

If Darnell wins it will be the end of him - I don't think he could handle it.

Mike to win - best of a bad bunch.:)

Twonk is a pretty funny word.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Darnell: Would let it all go to his head if he won, and he hasn't been the best HM this year.

Mikey: Like him, he's a good guy. But I still get the feeling a lot of voters out there vote him because of sympathy for his disability. He has shown the public how he copes and I would vote for him for that but not because of sympathy.

Rachel: Possibly the nicest one left. She's put up with a lot of BS in the house (mainly from Rex and co) and hasn't been able to make many friends. I'd vote her because she would be the best winner.

Rex: I don't think his arrogance needs me to clarify. He already earns a lot so why should we give him 100,000?

Sara: She really doesn't stand out for me. Apart from persuing some of the males (notably Darnell) she really wouldn't get my vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 delighted.

Sara is my favourite but she has her 50 grand and also, I don't think she has been the most entertaining.

I want Rex to win as I feel he has been the best housemate, always has me laughing.

Darnell: no.

Rachel: lovely girl, has been so helpful and nice to mikey all the way through. In the first lot of weeks, she was rarely given air time, not the most interesting IMO.

Mikey: would be a deserving winner.

But Rex to win! - hope Nicole doesn't get a penny (likely..).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

Sara is my favourite but she has her 50 grand and also, I don't think she has been the most entertaining.

She has 25k. Lisa got 25k also.

REX TO WIN

I can't believe he is still 7/1 to win in the bookies and he's leading this poll and you can hear people at the show the other night want him to win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

I decided today that I really want Rex to win. I thought I wanted Sara to, but I'm leaning towards Rex now.

Darnell - really wanted him to win for a good few eeks, but after a while his moaning really started to annoy me. Then when the Sara thing happened, I really don't like who he has turned out to be.

Rachel - I like her, I think she is a genuine girl who may from time to time exagerrate just how nice she is and hold back on things she might have confornted if there were no cameras about.

Mikey - Can be hilarious, but most of the time annoys me.

Sara - Really like her, don't find her voice annoying at all. I think she is another genuine person in there. I like the way she can stand up for herself.

Rex - He is the the most entertaining person in there. I go through my phases of love/hate with him. My opinion totally changed when Nicole went in, he was doing my face in. I was shouting at the tv and everything, which is something I rarely do. When Nicole left he returned to his normal, cocky self and that is fine with me.
    I do think he went a bit far with Sara, but I think he has more tact than Darnell so it didn't come across as bad. He is also hot. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭fakefurbabe

Twonk is a pretty funny word.

Glad you liked it :)

Glad you liked it :)

Yeah i had to go and Google it to find out what it was. Here is what is means for anybody interested.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=TWONK

:rolleyes: so back on topic........

rex is the one person i hope won't win. Anybody but rex although i don't feel sara has done enough to win. Would love rachel to win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 wexfordDJ

i found this post on another site. not my words.
    can anyone shed any light on this .

"Why Is Nobody Apparently Disgusted Or Shocked At Mikey's Nazi Memorabilia "

I read yesterday he is a keen collector of Nazi memorabilia and I am extremely surprised that nobody seems to blink an eye at this. It cannot be defence that it's a story from the papers, because let's face it, most of the nasty comments and snide jibes and other housemates on here have derived from such so called newspaper reports. Therefore what's good for one is good for the other.
    What reason would a normal civil human being wish to collect such items for, particularly bearing in mind what they represent t on this?:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I could understand war memorabilia in general but imagine your new boyfriend brought you home for the first time and his bedroom was full of Nazi helmets, swastikas and stuff, creepy, just the thoughts of the horrors they represent. Weird.:confused: Ian Brady collected Nazi stuff too.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

wexfordDJ wrote: »
    i found this post on another site. not my words.
    can anyone shed any light on this .

"Why Is Nobody Apparently Disgusted Or Shocked At Mikey's Nazi Memorabilia "

I read yesterday he is a keen collector of Nazi memorabilia and I am extremely surprised that nobody seems to blink an eye at this. It cannot be defence that it's a story from the papers, because let's face it, most of the nasty comments and snide jibes and other housemates on here have derived from such so called newspaper reports. Therefore what's good for one is good for the other.
    What reason would a normal civil human being wish to collect such items for, particularly bearing in mind what they represent t on this?:mad::mad::mad:

History. Which is why nobody is picking up on it.
    There is no story or they would be all over it.
    Stories sell papers , do you really think they would care
    that he was blind if they could use something to sell their papers while he is in the BB house?:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

mikey he's the most reasonable guy, although he a bit grumpy sometimes.

rex for the love/hate

• Advertisement

never heard about the nazi memorabilia thing but in fairness there is a difference between being a nazi supporter and collecting historical memorabilia

Advertisement