Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long is IT from sligo bus station??

Options
  • 03-09-2008 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

hi, i'll be arriving in sligo for registration on thursday and i was wondering approx. hw long will it take me to gt from the bus station to the I.T. and on a different note, is induction wk different from the registration day and when 'lectures commence' at?? i need replies b4 thursday plz plz plz help!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Roughly about 20/25 minute walk depending how fast you are. Induction week is a load of stuff (lectures, talks) to essentially introduce you to college life, it's by no means necessary but it might be handy for making friends and getting to know your class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 XoXMascaraXoX

Roughly about 20/25 minute walk depending how fast you are. Induction week is a load of stuff (lectures, talks) to essentially introduce you to college life, it's by no means necessary but it might be handy for making friends and getting to know your class.
    ok thanx but lik is it necesarry to go 4 d full wk or can u just go 4 2days or so???

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

For induction make it in for the first day, this is where you meet all your class and get your timetable, the rest I wouldn't bother with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 XoXMascaraXoX

For induction make it in for the first day, this is where you meet all your class and get your timetable, the rest I wouldn't bother with.
    Is it on at the same wk 4 all students ya?? nd hw much wud a taxi be frm the bus station to carton view????

Is it on at the same wk 4 all students ya?? nd hw much wud a taxi be frm the bus station to carlton hieghts????

Yeah all first years have induction on the same week. A taxi would be about €8 I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 amigos

Hi There,

20 minute walk and about 7euro for a taxi.:)

Advertisement