Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kit-Kat Chunky Peanut

• 03-09-2008 12:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭

115272187_b8ac7a8f85.jpg?v=0
    Anyone else find these irresistible? The perfect snack for after lunch, I find! Anyone know if they can be bought in a 6 pack etc? If not, I'm half tempted to buy a case of singles from work(Dunnes)!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

They're lovely alright, although I'm not keen on the way that they're smaller than regular kit-kat chunkys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭suckslikeafox

Love em, love em, love em

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Sean_K wrote: »
    I'm not keen on the way that they're smaller than regular kit-kat chunkys.
    Smaller how? I think they are 50 or 55g, i.e. I think they are the same wieght, it is just a normal one is full of air due to the wafer.

I love them, you can get them in the €2 in dun laoghaire, 5 for €2 and well in date, they are always there, I think some other €2 shops in town have them too. Tesco do 5 packs, a while ago they were 2x5packs for €3.50, christ what eating I did then.:pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭karlr42

rubadub wrote: »
    Tesco do 5 packs, a while ago they were 2x5packs for €3.50
    Cool, thanks for that, will have a look!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

rubadub wrote: »
    Smaller how? I think they are 50 or 55g, i.e. I think they are the same wieght, it is just a normal one is full of air due to the wafer.
    Substantially smaller in volume, they may well be the same weight but they just don't feel quite as manly:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I love them too.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

Love them. The peanut butter is interesting...

If you like peanut butter you should try it on other bars, sounds weird at first since most associate it with going on bread, but peanut butter is simply liquidised up peanuts, most has a little extra oil added too but no need. Just smear it on regular kitkats or other bars.

Kids can make bars too, put peanut butter on those icecream wafers you get and make a sandwich, then dip in melted chocolate to cover completely.

I have a little mini blender and make my own from other nuts too, cashews are really nice.

The 5-pack was €2.50 in tescos the other day, and that was not an offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i hate them, but that probably relates to the time when my housemates stole a box of them from a promo person in college and it was the only chocolate in the flat for a week

€3.50 for 2x5packs in tesco at the moment!

• Advertisement
Advertisement