Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blackboard

Options
  • 03-09-2008 12:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

when i click on blackboard it only shows 9/10 of the subjects i'm registered for, when i click on the sis web it says i have 60 credits and that i have picked statistics for economists but on blackboard nothing shows about this subject... anyone know whats going on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

benb wrote: »
    when i click on blackboard it only shows 9/10 of the subjects i'm registered for, when i click on the sis web it says i have 60 credits and that i have picked statistics for economists but on blackboard nothing shows about this subject... anyone know whats going on?
    Prof. Kelly doesn't use BlackBoard. He uses his web page instead - That's why it doesn't show up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 benb

ok thanks... does he put notes up on it? whats the name of the website?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

His web-page. A simple Google search would have found it for you. I wonder sometimes...

Advertisement