Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertising

Options
  • 03-09-2008 1:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi there im just wondering what would be the circumstances if i would like to pay to advertise my surf shop website on boards.ie surf forum, i would like to put a banner at top of page that would take up the ads by google space. And then also put a new topic in the forum called Cheap Surf Gear For Sale and to explain about the new discount surf store, where its located on the net and then to keep bumping it for 1 year by weekly posting a new special as a reply to the topic.
    Thanks
    Macca

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Send a PM to Vexorg, think he is in charge of that sort of stuff. You could avail of banner space and/or a Commerical Interaction forum like komplett.ie, elara.ie and others have under the Biz menu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭mrDuke

Hi there RUU i wrote to vortex but got no reply, any suggestions? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Vortex or Vexorg?

Advertisement