Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Shelf Sale

Options
  • 03-09-2008 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭

Top Shelf are having a sale over on their website - massive chunk of comics going for $3 and they are also now accepting paypal.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭spooydermot

yeah had a root through their site earlier-on today and there's some really good works on sale, unfortunately the shipping cost to Ireland is fairly hefty :(

At the very least I did get to take note of some books that I'll pick up at a later date elsewheres.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

yeah had a root through their site earlier-on today and there's some really good works on sale, unfortunately the shipping cost to Ireland is fairly hefty :(

I just had a friend in the UK tell me the shipping rate for two books was something insane like $60 - what the hell? And I was looking at stuff on Jeff Smiths store and it was going to be something like $100 to ship 4 comics. Thats just maddness, I don't understand why they are using such expensive shipping options when they could use media mail for fraction of the cost....tis weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭spooydermot

Yeah, it was about 55-60 quid

Thought these looked promising though and will look elsewhere for them

essex county
    too cool to be forgotten
    Box Office Poison
    regards from serbia
    The King - Rich Koslowski
    Death by Chocolate: Redux - David Yurkovich

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

essex county

Cannot praise Jeff Lemire's Essex county series enough, all three books are fantastic thou number 2 Ghost stories is my fav.

Advertisement