Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WANTED - Gun Safe

• 03-09-2008 10:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭

Nothing fancy shamsey, just somewhere to store my rifle and shotgun in the attic. Im in laois.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

Woodies sell one for €250.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 KRICO.22

Hay Stevoman

Bought a 4 Gun safe off this guy about a month ago. fits My .22, side by side and an u/o + probably another. Have to put the rifle at a bit of an angle to get it in comfortably.

Posibly a bit of a journey for you but its an alrite price

Sports Den
    Navan,
    Co. Meath

Buffalo River
    4gun Safe 170-180 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

cheers lads. looking for something used and cheap due to buying house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭tinofapples

looking for something used and cheap

Same as that, had a visit from the Super this morning looking to see if I had a gun safe. Won't progress my application for a air rifle license unless I get one fitted securely in the house/garage.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

stevoman wrote: »
    Nothing fancy shamsey, just somewhere to store my rifle and shotgun in the attic. Im in laois.

Try Tom Kirwan in Lakelands Shooting Centre, Mullingar. He has a huge shop.

• Advertisement
Advertisement