Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man the barracades!

Options
  • 03-09-2008 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Overheard someone was planning to raise a Waterford flag on the Courthouse in KK today - an inside job apparently!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Thats being overhauled right now so I presume its builders having a laugh....

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

all abit of fun, sure didn't kilkenny people put flags on rice bridge in waterford and replace the dummys clothes on the crain at sallypark with kilkenny colours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

I'm all for it. People take this sort of thing too seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Firetrap wrote: »
    +1

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

+1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

when kerry played mayo in the 06 football final, a mayo fella working in a town in kerry painted the white lines in the middle of the road outside the gaa pitch green and red the week before the final! of course we had the last laugh by leaving them that way for a few months after kerrys victory!

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Alzar

Firetrap wrote: »

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭selfbuildkk

+1, cos im from waterford!but live in kk.all over the roads into to waterford someone has sprayed "up the cats" in yellow

Advertisement