Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Funniest thing i've read all week

• 03-09-2008 12:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭

JBL's Fan Nation Blog

I was talking to J.R. at catering yesterday as I often do about Dr. Joe E Styles' haircut. Now Dr. Styles claims it is a fade, J.R. and I disagree. Personally, I think he is mad at his head, or perhaps, he lost a bet. However, I would not say it is a fade. An old-fashioned buzz cut is what it looks like to me.

I truly believe that Dr. Styles cuts his hair himself to save money and calls it a fade to save face. That is only my personal opinion, but then again I am JBL and I am normally right. And, my hair is perfect so I should be an expert on hair.

I've gotta be nice though, because Dr. Styles runs WWE.com, and he likes my newest product that is going to debut in a few weeks. Speaking of -- I have lost 63 pounds so far. I have had a broken back, several knee surgeries, a double hernia operation in the past, a current herniated disc, a past torn bicep, and a current torn rotator cuff and labium in my shoulder -- however, I have developed a product that allows me to get up in the morning and feel like training. No kidding, I have got the thing that will help a ton of Americans -- I am proof. You will see this product in a few weeks. Dr. Styles is already a fan, though that may change when he sees what I have written about his hair.

J.R. is an expert on barbecue, so speaking of meat heads -- I think so far Adamle would be considered different. The fascination with Reagan would tend to be worrisome, but then again, when Adamle played football against Gale Sayers, they didn't have really good helmets.

Speaking of idiots -- our politicians. Now McCain chose a woman that has little to no experience, but the Republicans claim that she has more than Obama. Do you think that maybe neither is qualified to be president? At least she is not running for president, and Obama is. Our congress just got off of a five-week break. Now this break was created when there was no air conditioning in Washington, D.C., and it was too hot to work. However, once there was air conditioning, they never bothered to come back to work. A bunch of pathetic individuals if you ask me.

Come see me at Vitamin Shoppe this Sunday before the Unforgiven pay-per-view in Cleveland, actually at Mayfield Heights from 11 to noon. You can buy some Mamajuana there as well. Mamajuana is really an energy drink for men. After all, who wouldn't want to take something that is natural that increases their sexual performance and gives them energy? We think it is a daily use product, you feel good and you are "always ready to play."

I am also appearing at the Vitamin Shoppe in Dallas at Greenville Avenue next Tuesday from 11 to noon. Come out and say hi to JBL.

Catch me every Saturday on Cashin In' on Fox News at 11:30 a.m. ET.

Unforgiven...can't wait to be world champion again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Must have had some new, lightweight carbon-fibre bones installed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

JBL's definitely lost weight. Have you not noticed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

EdK wrote: »
    JBL's Fan Nation Blog

I was talking to J.R. at catering yesterday as I often do about Dr. Joe E Styles' haircut.

Anyone else find it funny how he talks to JR at catering? :pac:
    And the thought of him regularly talking about joeys hair?!

He must have no friends whatsoever backstage, :o

-- however, I have developed a product that allows me to get up in the morning and feel like training. No kidding, I have got the thing that will help a ton of Americans -- I am proof. You will see this product in a few weeks. Dr. Styles is already a fan, though that may change when he sees what I have written about his hair.
    Hold on, read that again...
    allows me to get up in the morning and feel like training.
    Nope, i cant figure out what that means....

Fozzy wrote: »

He obviously has, he has less Moobs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

He's lost a little maybe but 63 pounds is doubtful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

4 and a half stone though?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭Sunset V

Fozzy wrote: »

From where? His ankle? Yeah he's never been a greyhound but Jeez louise the bloke is plastered in cellulite. The commentary stint did him no favours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

He's lost a little maybe but 63 pounds is doubtful

In what timeframe though? Maybe he's talking about when he was at his heaviest, when he wasn't wrestling

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Everyone re-watch his match at the Royal Rumble and look at him now, he has lost significant weight. I dont know 63 pounds though but he does have a tall frame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Nope, i cant figure out what that means....
    It means that when he wakes up in the morning he has the energy to go train.

More power to him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Spike440

Speaking of idiots -- our politicians. Now McCain chose a woman that has little to no experience, but the Republicans claim that she has more than Obama.

There's a handicap-match I want to see. JBL for President.

• Advertisement

It means that when he wakes up in the morning he has the energy to go train.

More power to him.

Ahhhhh! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,920 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Here is the funniest thing I heard all week..Courtesy of a thread started by Xbox36016 yesterday

"just hard that sting is comeing to the wwe soon"

callaway92 wrote: »
    Here is the funniest thing I heard all week..Courtesy of a thread started by Xbox36016 yesterday

"just hard that sting is comeing to the wwe soon"

Yeah i hard that too :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

You two need to get a room, you both seem to be pretty "hard", you might want to work out your um... frustrations. ;)

VR!

You two need to get a room, you both seem to be pretty "hard", you might want to work out your um... frustrations. ;)

VR!

Yeah well, well,

you need to get a....

eh...

FACE! :p

Advertisement