Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Integrating OSCommerce with Realex

Options
  • 03-09-2008 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone done this successfully?

I'm running OSCommerce v2.2 RC2 and I have downloaded, installed and configured the Realex Redirect payments module plugin.

However, I'm getting incorrect hash errors when trying to checkout in test mode. I have confirmed that the merchant and shared secret are correct, and Realex have set up the URLs for the account.

Their support team have said I should be sending across another value called "ACCOUNT", however I can't find a reference to it anywhere either in the admin section, or as a hidden form field on the checkout page.

My PHP knowledge is zero, but I don't have time to set up any other solution.

Any tips?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Turns out the merchant account was in production, not test mode - hence the error.

Advertisement