Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any interior designers out there Limerick Area?

Options
  • 03-09-2008 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

:confused:Any interior designers out there Limerick Area?? I 'm starting to build in the next few weeks and wanted to get a professional in to help me with the interior of the house, my thinking is I’d rather get it right first time round rather then mess it up buy doing it myself and spending even more in the long run trying to fix it :eek: Or has anyone used an I.D if so how did it go & how much was it…Thanks again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

I know a good one if you pm me, Ill give you the contact details:)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 sdm

I have been involved in textile + graphic design for a loooong time. Whereas I am not an actual member of 'professional interiors' I have worked on more design briefs involving winning color combinations + accessories than many interior juniors. So if you require constructive help PM me.;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement