Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rebel Alliance: New Cork Gaming Event and Forum

Options
  • 03-09-2008 12:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

The Rebel Alliance is a Cork Gaming event and Web Forum, dedicated to bringing together our large but poorly connected gaming community in Cork.
    It covers all sorts of gaming, from RPGs and LARPs (My personal favourites) to Card and Wargaming, to Board games and all besides.

The first session of what we aim to be weekly is to be held this Monday 8th September in the Newport Lounge, Paul Street, at 7pm. Bring what you'd like to play or share, and perhaps you can meet other people sharing the same hobby you didn't know about before!

If you like the idea of a Unified Cork Gaming Community, you'll also like that we've set up a web forum (linked above and below) to keep people in touch, both for fun and discussion and so people can post want-ads for games they'd like to play in or run (we already have some entries).

There's also a Bebo Group, and a Facebook Group, to facilitate spreading the word to the fellow gamer and to keep the community in touch on as many platforms as possible.

Forum URL: http://rebelalliance.cunningprojects.com/forum/

Come along if you're able, and bring all your gamer friends!

(I realise I noted this in the RPG/Tabletop thread, but I'd like to make note of it here too, because it's not exclusive to Tabletops.)

Advertisement