Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know the answer??

Options
  • 03-09-2008 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

so iv been gettin this ucd emails every day lettin me no the status of my electives, every email told me there was 30 places available in this module i picked, but the one i got today says there are only 20, anyone know why??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭redcar

They have probably dropped the amount of places as general elective places. Maybe it is one of these "Go Deeper" ones, so they have given those 10 spaces to people who take this as a core or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭ianthefox

It happened with my Spanish module. But it's a total beginners module so I don't think it would be included in any "Go Deeper" scheme. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭peachystarr

just wait and see if you get it when provisional elective registration is up on the 6th i think?

Im pretty sure "go deeper" places are first come first servedm so for example there could be 30 places in a module, 10 "go deeper" and 20 free random selection elective

Advertisement