Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FREE/good home wanted for: hayes manual for honda TransAlp/Africa twin. (87 to 02)

• 03-09-2008 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭

clearing out my desk in work and found a brand new copy of the Hayes manual for this...

Honda XL600/650V Transalp and XVR750 Africa Twin Haynes Repair Manual covering XL600V, XL650V (1987 thru 2002) and XRV750 (1990 thru 2002)

Priced: $42.45

I'll give it away to anyone who wants it and can collect in the next few days at DCU, Glasnevin, Dublin 9.

http://www.haynes.com/products/productID/464

pm me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭zapata

I'd like this please. Can you pm a contact number and I'll arrange collection. Ta. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭demosuzki

zapata wrote: »
    I'd like this please. Can you pm a contact number and I'll arrange collection. Ta. :)

pm sent.

i've two requests for it but it needs to be collected soon as i am leaving the land of ever rain for ....snow.... damn. I've messed that up haven't I.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭The Sheriffk

hey there , i will take this off your hands if you tell me where you are .

I am looking for africa twin at the moment and it will come in very handy as i will have to drop the suspension a wee bit

give us a txt on 0872330580 and i will ring you back .

Tanx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭demosuzki

sorry for not updating the forum but the book has found a new home.

thread closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭The Sheriffk

Tanx for the reply ,

i was just about to leave another post asking you to drop it into my sis in DCU ..... ah well

• Advertisement
Advertisement