Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor - Check remaining days in offer

• 03-09-2008 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    This is really annoying me, does anyone know how to check how many days you have left in your 30 day free texts to any network offer with meteor?

Im sure there must be a simple number you can text or some sort of *#XX# you can do. I've been looking on the meteor website but cant find anything!
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

AFAIK there isn't, they just text you a couple of days before its going to end.

Depending on how you topped up you may be able to trace it back, if you did it online check there, or maybe you might still have the text telling you that you topped up in your inbox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

texting info to 50104 should do it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

US date format ... Tut tut Meteor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    texting info to 50104 should do it
    Lies, this doesn't work !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

post reported for calling me a lair. Oooo you're fooked now

• Advertisement

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    post reported for calling me a lair. Oooo you're fooked now
    Jokes aside though .. it actually doesn't work for me. I'm on the free any network texts offer.

I text info to 50104.

The reasponse was
    Send 'Free text' or '5c Calls' to 50104 to signup to the free text or 5c Calls promotion. U can buy 150 texts for Eur7.50 by sending 'Text bundle' to 50104

I've tried 3 times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭dioltas

I'd actually already tried texting info to 50104, for the phone a friend for free offer it used to work. You used to text Friend? to 50104 and it would tell you how many days you had left to phone your friend...

Dosn't seem to be an equivalent for this offer, and they don't seem to text me when it's about to run out either. Maybe they're in the process of setting something up? I might just ring them..

You're supposed to get a text but there have been some problems with this service recently.

*The above comment is based on 2 conversations with Meteor customer care on the phone.

Advertisement