Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale - SWAT 4 - 16 x 56 for sale

• 03-09-2008 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Rifle Scope, AGS SWAT 4 - 16 x 56 Mildot 30mm Illuminated Scope, perfect condition, unwanted gift,will post nationwide,closest offer to €300

here is some pictures:
    pict0215xv9.jpg

pict0213ex5.jpg

pict0219do9.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

I've removed your name and phone number; this is for the protection of both yourself and Boards.ie.

Interested parties can make contact by PM and personal details can then be exchanged by that method.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭tiny-nioclas

any pictures??

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭F1erc3

yea ill take pictures 2 night when i get home from work and post them here

Rovi wrote: »
    I've removed your name and phone number; this is for the protection of both yourself and Boards.ie.

Interested parties can make contact by PM and personal details can then be exchanged by that method.

yea thats no problem tanx m8

added some pictures

• Advertisement

anyone intrested? you can take a look at spec here

http://www.targetsports.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=42_163&products_id=748&osCsid=da64ee33b27152c43675610355dca027

and a review here

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews92747.html

this is a genuinely good scope, presonaly i love it, but my bro bought it for me thinking it would mount on my .223 but the 56mm objective is too big and my burris mounts dont fit and its very hard getting mounts to fit my Stevens .223 so im trying to sell it on, i only tried to mount it on the gun, it has never been used in the field and is in perfect nick.

I will take €250 for a quick sale

*bump*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement