Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three - did you sign a contract?

• 03-09-2008 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭

Hello

I've been with three for about 7 months. I'm thinking of leaving them for o2.

I know I should just ring them and ask them this, but they won't understand my query, so it'd be a waste of time.

I don't remember signing a contract. I got a printout of something saying I bought the phone, but at no stage did I sign anything.

When you signed up with three did you sign a contract?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

no one would have signed a contract. when i used to sell them we'd just print out the sign up page and have people sign it. you still accepted the terms of the contract though even though

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

never signed anything but sure I know use of the service means I'm bound by its conditions.

Advertisement