Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xfire Usernames

Options
  • 03-09-2008 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭

www.xfire.com

for anyone that doesnt know, its kinda similar to msn messenger in that all your friends are listed, only this is based towards gamers and shows what game each online friend is playing and which server.

you can automatically join theyre server for that game (providing of course you have the game!!) and you can automatically join their teamspeak.

very useful to see whos online and what theyre playing!.

Post your xfire usernames if you have em and if your friendly! ;)

ill get the ball rolling,

username : Copeyhagen

friendly sometimes...hehe only jokin. im almost always using xfire so feel free to add me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

I never actually used that, but it looks like it might be worth having. How does it handle the teamspeak part?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

already a thread on this here

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

sorry i was looking and couldnt find it, feel free to close if you want to. might be handier given the name. its up to you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

I never actually used that, but it looks like it might be worth having. How does it handle the teamspeak part?

as long as you have ts installed it automatically joins you to the other users ts with your default xfire username

Advertisement