Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Heads up Tickets available now ( even if you've bought some)

• 03-09-2008 3:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭

Ticket Sale Update
    Following the sale of tickets to members yesterday a number of stand tickets for the games against New Zealand and Argentina remain on sale.

The club has now opened these up to all members to allow them to purchase a further two tickets in addition to those already purchased.

Please note that tickets for the New Zealand game are limited.

To purchase tickets simply login as before.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Got 2 to NZ, they went very fast!!!

Was it only to SC members?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,899 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

yes SC members allowed to buy 2 more on top of 2 already bought

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Sandwich

Were there more Arg, NZ tickets available from the start or does the surplus for those games suggest that profiteers were only interested in buying pairs of France and England tickets?

Great, going to NZ france and argie. happy days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Only Arg left, took 2 Hogan seats.

None left for 6 nations :(

If anyone has spares etc holla at me!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I really should have joined the supporters club. Anyone want to help me out with a NZ ticket? :(

(I'll take a ticket to any of the games if on offer, but would make a little boys dream come true if I could get one for the NZ game!!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

[Jackass] wrote: »
    I really should have joined the supporters club. Anyone want to help me out with a NZ ticket? :(

(I'll take a ticket to any of the games if on offer, but would make a little boys dream come true if I could get one for the NZ game!!)

I bought 4 ABs tix throught this site using Kiwi friends passprt details, posted then to Ireland.

http://www.stilrugby.com/

Still on sale there. You could also track the Ticketek.nz site for genera release soon too.

I could probabaly make a business with Kiwi details here sending tix to Ireland :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,577 ✭✭✭Colm_OReilly

The extra 6N tickets will go on sale on the 19th Jan according to a mail from the IRFU.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,286 ✭✭✭slingerz

is croke park sold out for the all blacks? i was hoping to get 2 tickets for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭JWAD

slingerz wrote: »
    is croke park sold out for the all blacks? i was hoping to get 2 tickets for it

Yes, the test vs the All Blacks is sold out now.
    There are still tickets for the team who came third in the RWC2007, made us dig deep in 2003 and who knocked us out of the 1999 RWC though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

JWAD wrote: »
    Yes, the test vs the All Blacks is sold out now.
    There are still tickets for the team who came third in the RWC2007, made us dig deep in 2003 and who knocked us out of the 1999 RWC though.

Thats the one I'm going to, I reckon it will be a real grudge match considering what's happened over the last few games, much more entertaining than watching NZ hammer us again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Peter B

I bought 4 ABs tix throught this site using Kiwi friends passprt details, posted then to Ireland.

http://www.stilrugby.com/

Still on sale there. You could also track the Ticketek.nz site for genera release soon too.

I could probabaly make a business with Kiwi details here sending tix to Ireland :D

Good find. Gutted Munster All Blacks Tickets sold out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Peter B wrote: »
    Good find. Gutted Munster All Blacks Tickets sold out!

They never went on sale as individual tickets. They were only sold as a package with the other tickets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭JWAD

CJhaughey wrote: »
    They never went on sale as individual tickets. They were only sold as a package with the other tickets.

They are not sold yet as far as I know. They'll go through club allocation and the MRSC allocation, won't they?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

JWAD wrote: »
    They are not sold yet as far as I know. They'll go through club allocation and the MRSC allocation, won't they?

I was talking about the ones from STIL rugby, Yes you are correct about the MRSC and Clubs.
    I think all full members of the MRSC will get the opportunity and all combined season ticket holders as well, then the balance are in a lottery amongst the other MRSC members.
    I am not sure about the clubs.

Advertisement