Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KARAOKE

Options
  • 03-09-2008 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right pace for this thread, but the Ladies (and gents) of the lounge are always helpful!

I'm looking for somewhere to have a karaoke shindig, instead of just going to the pub or club! Anyone know anywhere in Dublin? Someone without a limit of people would be cool!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Are you saying you want it for a private party or just want to go to a pub with karaoke in it?

The Woolshed, Parnell St, Dublin 1, does it on a thursday night
    Break for the Border, Lower Stephen's Street, Dublin 2 do it on a Friday night
    Doyles in Phibsboro do it on a Friday too I think although I havent been there in a while.
    Then for a smaller party there's the Ukiyo Bar, Exchquer Street, Dublin 2, which is a Japanese Restaurant upstairs and has booths for 10 people for karaoke, you could rent out a few booths for a larger than 10 party.

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭boogle

Bonga on Capel St. Restaurant downstairs and they have private karaoke rooms upstairs that you rent by the hour. Bring your own beer.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I like Ukiyo, just for you and your friends. And they have sake :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

Twee. wrote: »
    I like Ukiyo, just for you and your friends. And they have sake :pac:

Yea I like the sound of this place! It sounds like Lost in Translation!

Its for a private party, its no occasion tho, just for a laugh, someothin different!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

/me sniggers

Ukiyo, off Georges street is pretty good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Ukiyo is a lot of fun :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

As an alternative, you could hold a house party and buy one of those cheap kids wifi mics and use a boom box?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Karaoke makes Zaph Baby Jesus cry

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

seriously !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the world of the web is full of strange people

Advertisement