Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GQ Men Of The Year Awards 2008

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Yay for Led Zeppelin...but why did they win lol?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

yay for the mighty boosh- a well deserved win me thinks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Boris Johnson =best politican :confused: I presume Bush was runner up??
    Having three front line staff quit on you,looking like you've been dragged through a hedge backwards and having a wierd fixation on ping pong makes you a great politcian these days accroding to the mighty minds of GQ.
    I bet next year Sarah Palin will get it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

The simple fact that i was never contacted means no, i don't agree with the winners.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Is this an award on column inches, because it seems like they're awarding to the "flavour of the month" in each of the categories. Boris Johnson, wtf? Just because he won an election. If Kenny was re-elected, would he have gotten it? And Brandon Flowers, the most stylish? He dresses like a 70's gay cop. I will agree with Led Zep, but the category doesnt really make much sense. Also the Mighty Boosh. The funniest show on tv atm.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Dragan wrote: »
    The simple fact that i was never contacted means no, i don't agree with the winners.

:D

Maybe next year ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

I'm in there, but in order to see, you have to write to the publishers of GO and ask them to post out the appendix. I'm on page 63-B.

Advertisement