Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardening Basics Course

Options
  • 03-09-2008 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hello everyone, I hope you don't mind me asking a quick question.

Has anyone here ever done the 6 week Basic Gardening course that the Botanic Garden, Glasneven runs? And if so, would you recommend it?

Casually, I've been long interested in gardening but am looking for a hands-on (or should that be hands-on-soil!) course which will teach me a broad range of the the basics. Unfortunately I'm limited to class times/courses which take place in the evenings/weekends in Dublin, which is why this one caught my eye. The price doesn't seem too steep either!

Otherwise, if anyone has experience with courses that run weekends or evenings, or personal recommendations, both would be taken gladly!

Thanks.

Advertisement