Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Medical cards not covering dentistry and dental prescriptions.

• 03-09-2008 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

I believe that many dentists no longer recognise medical cards, is this true and why? I believe the same thing happened in the UK. Also prescriptions are not covered by same. I knew someone that had to get his local assigned GP to reissue dental prescriptions because the chemist refused to accept dental prescriptions that were not covered by his medical card.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

Sounds bad

saw a documentry where in the UK people with urgent needs for dentist like bad tooth whatever were on 6 month waiting list
    So the only solution was to extract the tooth with thier won tools like a pliers and no pain killers

Some of them even put the self extraction on you tube

The regime that is here in ROI is probaly not far behind these mega fachists in the UK

Soon threads might be any ideas on how to do self extraction of teeth :eek:

I am so disapointed that the UK Labour party is allowing this

Hopefully when I vote ROI Labour they wont let this happen if they get into power

Cheapest good place to get teeth done paying for it is I think Poland via ryan air

Hungary is more costly for dental stuff but a reputly good place

Failing that over the border paying private will save you 50% easily

derry

Advertisement