Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bradbury Court

• 03-09-2008 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows anyone who lives here and what they think of it? It's the ex-staff accom in the grounds of the hospital :D

Rent seems good for the location....wondering if I'm missing something I should know about!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

Is that the place that you walk past in the grounds of the hospital heading for the Hospital train station??

Not a bad area anyway. Dunluce Av is all students anyway and as long as you don't go too close to the Village there are usually no probs for students.

Did get jumped one day on Lisburn Rd however. Guy was absolutely pissed though.

If you like a nice pint of guinness, get ur ass up to Ryans on the Lisburn Rd. Nicest pint of stout in Belfast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

I'll have to remember that!

Yup, that's the one. We've some other viewings over in Ravenhill and Castlereagh St as there doesn't seem to be too much doing in Stranmillis or Malone these days. Bradbury Ct is still top of the list tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

ellscurr wrote: »
    I'll have to remember that!

Yup, that's the one. We've some other viewings over in Ravenhill and Castlereagh St as there doesn't seem to be too much doing in Stranmillis or Malone these days. Bradbury Ct is still top of the list tho.

Ravenhill is a bit away from the whole student scene (Bot, Stranmillis etc) but handy for the city. Same goes for Castlereagh St. Tbh i wouldn't particularly fancy those areas myself. Depends on what group of people you are living with as well.

Stranmillis is always hard to find something decent in. A lot of shitholes being lived in there that are not worth the rent.
    If you go a bit further down Stranmillis though there are some really nice places (Sharman Rd), but about 10-15mins walk to Queens then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

We saw a lovely house at the city end of Castlereagh St alright but it was right next to a 'social club' so that's kinda taken that one off the list. I spent the whole day yesterday walking the length and breadth of SE Belfast and still came home with nowhere to live. It's getting desperate alright, I'll end up on a floor in Elms at this rate :(

Thanks for the info on Belfast....I haven't a clue of it myself yet :D

Advertisement