Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A Question for Non-LoI Fans

1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

Have you anything to back that thesis up?

And if you are going to quote me on your sig, try taking the whole quote.

Liverpool FC = murderers. 27 convictions.

Thats just SAD!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Well, this certainly isn't going to be pretty.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,588 ✭✭✭jaykay74

I can only come up with Souness, Tommy Smith and Julian Dicks. I don't even think they were convicted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Jazzy - quit with the murderpool sh*te. It's off-topic and it's going to get the thread closed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

ill take it off my sig now so.
    he said it before over a year ago and it all got edited/deleted by the mods. i dont think ONYD read wat i said there about attitude and getting the one up. or actually he did read it but doesnt care that much as it doesnt suit.

and yeah ONYD i can back my thesis up. but i dont like talking to you to be frank. makes me uncomfortable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭oobydooby

That's cool, the little red card icon that appears. Is that new? I'm guessing it means what I think it means.
    *edit it does, you can even click on it. Great idea that people can see which posts are unacceptable*

What's with all the evangelising anyway from the LOI fans? Why don't you arrange one of those boards beers that you do from time to time to coincide with a match? It's clear that some posters have never been to a LOi match and probably don't have any other reason to go.

Anyone who plays football and wants to improve their game should go watch the experts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

bohsman wrote: »
    however equally frustrating is when people who have never seen a game turn up to say that the standard is terrible and their eyes are at too high a football level to watch it.

i suppose i have to agree. im guilty tho of slagging off the standard at the start of this thread but that was more ribbing then actual constructive criticism.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

oobydooby wrote: »
    What's with all the evangelising anyway from the LOI fans? Why don't you arrange one of those boards beers that you do from time to time to coincide with a match? It's clear that some posters have never been to a LOi match and probably don't have any other reason to go.

Thought about doing it for tonights top of the table clash between Bohs and Pats but Monday night wouldnt be ideal for a lot of people and the thread would have gone up on Friday, probably not enough notice for most people. I will try to organise one before the end of the season tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

So did that ARGHHH guy go the Bohs-Pats game like he said he would?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

SantryRed wrote: »
    So did that ARGHHH guy go the Bohs-Pats game like he said he would?
    Didn't seem like much of match really :(.

Kind of glad I had to work tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

djpbarry wrote: »
    Didn't seem like much of match really :(.

Kind of glad I had to work tonight.

Great atmosphere tonight, some fantastic goals, Rossi's especially!

Thought I'd reply to this one last time, heard a good one last night

"Irish soccer/football would be nothing without Irish soccer/football"

some words of wisdom there. Makes perfect sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭SectionF

Trilla wrote: »
    Great atmosphere tonight, some fantastic goals, Rossi's especially!
    Great atmosphere, brilliant vibe on and off the pitch.

The only problem was everyone getting in a muddle when we sang 'Stand up for Bohemians'/'Stand up for the Champions'. I suppose that problem will ease though.

You'd want to hate football, or be a Pat's fan, to have not enjoyed it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

or a Rovers fan..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭SectionF

Who?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

a Rovers fan

lol big derby coming up soon enough... There will be a certain atmosphere at that too

Advertisement