Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want a bike..

Options
  • 03-09-2008 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if the guards still have those stolen bike sales in Galway? I want a bike as my old one is broke, and it would prob cost as much to repair as to buy a new one..Prob looking at no more than seventy quid..just to get me a to b..
    anyone suggest a good bike shop?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭herbieflowers

Europa have some good second-hand bikes. Don't know for how much, though if their repair costs are anything to go by I'd say cheap enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭WooPeeA

They rent bikes beside cathedral.. Maybe they have some sacond-hand for sell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭TheInvisibleFie

Some group kept leafletting Corrib Village saying they had 2nd hand bikes to be bought for €100. I think it was Europa.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

I got a bike for 80euro once in Kearney cycles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ambasite

WooPeeA wrote: »
    They rent bikes beside cathedral.. Maybe they have some sacond-hand for sell?

got a nice mountain bike there this year for €90.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Went out there this morning, guy there said the cheapest would be 100euro (?!) and didn't have any for sale this week!

Advertisement