Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Boardscast?

• 03-09-2008 8:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, so when's the next boardscast going to be produced and released? I enjoyed the weekly group of them, but there hasn't been one in a few weeks now... :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

+1

come back guys! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Noted...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

myself and soj have been distracted :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,609 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Will wrote: »
    Noted...

...and?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

MonkeyFudge has been quite busy, since we use his studio it's him who calls the shots.

Can't speak for the other lads but I've to travel across the city to do these, my whole sunday afternoon is usually gone, did I mention this is voluntary? o.0

Welcome to try your own sometime

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Will wrote: »
    did I mention this is voluntary? o.0

It also costs me €20 a month to host and put out a reliable feed.

I guess I am pretty much wasting money by not doing anything with it lately.

It's up to the rest of you guys really. I don't really have much time to prepare a podcast. But I'm sure I can give up an hour or so on a Sunday or Saturday evening to record one for you. We could probably get other evenings too given enough notice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Hello?

Bring it back, shall we?

Yes?

Let's get it awwwwnnnnnnn!!!!...!!!!!!111!!!one!!!!eleven!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Yeah I miss the boardscasts too... :(

As I said to MF a while back, I'm interested in contributing to it if you need someone else. :) I don't live too far from the studio also. :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Any news on when we might get to hear a new one of these? I miss teh boardscasts. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

An Fhile wrote: »
    Any news on when we might get to hear a new one of these? I miss teh boardscasts. :(

Myself and soj drunkenly planned a christmas special over the weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,609 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Pleae make sure it doesn't clash with Colm and Jim Jim's Christmas Home Run.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Any update on this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Any update on this?

I have one from the Comedy night from last week. I'll be putting that up this afternoon.

And we're actually planning on recording another new one this week.

Advertisement