Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obama to go after Bush if elected.

Options
  • 03-09-2008 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/sep/03/uselections2008.joebiden
    Democratic vice-presidential nominee Joe Biden said yesterday that he and running mate Barack Obama could pursue criminal charges against the Bush administration if they are elected in November.

I'm still amazed that Rove is in contempt of court and hasn't been arrested. Saw a report that they are holding off until after the election to pursue him.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Pocono Joe

Simple rhetoric and pandering to the Left.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Democratic vice-presidential nominee Joe Biden said yesterday that he and running mate Barack Obama could pursue criminal charges against the Bush administration if they are elected in November.

I could decide to run a marathon next year. I could go on holiday to Australia. I could rob a bank. I could do many things. Doesn't mean that they're either going to happen, or that I have any intention of making them happen. Or even that they're good ideas.

NTM

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Pocono Joe wrote: »
    Simple rhetoric and pandering to the Left.

Or maybe he is just pandering to the Right so they can whine and say "I told you so" when he doesn't do it? Or if he does do it they can whine about how he is doing it out of revenge.

Or he could be pandering to the 70% of people who think so highly of Bush.

Advertisement