Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormal Channel 201 on Sky

Options
  • 03-09-2008 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭

I watched a programme on this channel last week, it was where investigators went to various haunted hotels around the world. Last weeks programme was at the hotel the movie the Shining was based on. It was very good. At the end of the programme they said "Join us next time from Leap Castle, Ireland". Does anybody know the name of this programme and if you have watched this when is the next episode on. I've tried finding on Sky TV Guide but I can't locate it. I would really love to watch the Leap Castle episode.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

its on DMAX channel,,,,its the old early 90,s show called ghost hunters,,,,they have been some great ones on there;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭TheElf

I've watched this channel a good bit, some of the programs are a bit old, and don't really deal with matters in detail. But some of the newer ones on it are good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

that sounds more like TAPS ghost hunters rather than the UK 90s ghosthunters show. I dont think the UK show ever went to the stanley

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭LCDeelite

LadyTBolt wrote: »
    I watched a programme on this channel last week, it was where investigators went to various haunted hotels around the world. Last weeks programme was at the hotel the movie the Shining was based on. It was very good.

F--k yeah, that hotel in The Shining is a creepy-looking place alright. What were they saying about it? Is it still a fully functioning hotel these days?

At the end of the programme they said "Join us next time from Leap Castle, Ireland"

That's cool they're exploring buildings on Irish turf too. God, word really gets around..

Does anybody know the name of this programme and if you have watched this when is the next episode on. I've tried finding on Sky TV Guide but I can't locate it. I would really love to watch the Leap Castle episode.

Sorry, I don't know the name of the show or its programme times. I'd help ya out if I knew tho! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Poltergoose

This channel should be renamed The Groundhog Day Channel.repeats of repeats of old programmes 24/7 seven days a week, and next weeks schedule is the same as this weeks and the one before that and so on.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

This channel should be renamed The Groundhog Day Channel.repeats of repeats of old programmes 24/7 seven days a week, and next weeks schedule is the same as this weeks and the one before that and so on.....
    HAHAHA :D:D

yeah its pretty terrible but they had to do it or they were going to loose the epg listing. So it really doesnt matter what it shows untill it has an official launch .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Well, in fairness, it's a start... now if it came onto Freeview, I'd be a very happy guy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Well, in fairness, it's a start... now if it came onto Freeview, I'd be a very happy guy :D

it is

Ooh, now I'm happy :D

• Advertisement

Found an article online relating to it: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/showbiz/s/1052924_scariest_challenge_yet_for_yvette

Go figure it's fronted by you-know-who. On a side-note, it won't be till next year I get to see it.

Advertisement