Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playbuddies for 3 year old and 15 month old

Options
  • 03-09-2008 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello all,

I am a fulltime mum with 2 boys aged 3 year old and 15 month old. Just moved into Eden Wood 3 weeks ago from abroad and would like to get to know other mums who have children of similar age for coffee / play dates. Please could anyone who would be interested get in touch?

Most parents are full time working parents up here in Eden Wood so not many coffee mornings will happen up here.

We are British but we had been living in Holland for the last 7 years up to 3 weeks ago.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,937 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

there's a mother and toddler group on in St Patrick's hall on Monday mornings - might be a good way to meet people. There's similar groups elsewhere on other days - do a search for previous discussions and you'll find some details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Mum_of_two

yes, I am planning to go to some of these mum and tod groups but would be great to get in touch with mums who have children of similar age. Please if anybody interested get in touch?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Moobui

Hi,
    I live in Eden Gate and have a 3 year old boy and 14 month old girl. I will be going back to college fulltime on Monday so unfortunately I probably won't have time to meet up:( but if you go to the play groups I am sure you will meet people from the area. The one in Delgany has a mix of different aged children. I think it is on a Wed around 10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Mum_of_two

Thanks Moobui. I will try some of these playgroups out. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17 pipzeus

Hi there,
    Just pm'd you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement