Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ybr 125

• 03-09-2008 11:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭

is 1800 a good price for a ybr 125 , brand new , and is this bike ok on the irish roads?
    or would i be better off with a xt 125 ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭rgfuller

I've one.

It's a good price, I paid 2500 for mine this year.

According to the dealer they are used alot by couriers so are pretty reliable, and I've no problems so far, just make sure you don't over-rev during engine run-in and get it serviced at the proper intervals.

It doesn't have the power to run at motorway speeds though, so it depends on what roads you expect to ride.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

rgfuller wrote: »
    I've one.

It's a good price, I paid 2500 for mine this year.

According to the dealer they are used alot by couriers so are pretty reliable, and I've no problems so far, just make sure you don't over-rev during engine run-in and get it serviced at the proper intervals.

It doesn't have the power to run at motorway speeds though, so it depends on what roads you expect to ride.
    i'd be driving it on secondary roads and a bypass the odd time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Hiya metalfest, question for ya ... not trying to be too nosey, but where are you getting one new for that price? are there more or is it a one off? im looking to get a bike and would consider one at this price if available.

GBX

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

sorry, i was told that was the price, but it turned out to be a lie, it's 3100........yikes......just found out there.

Advertisement