Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car loan HELP

• 03-09-2008 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi!My name is Thomas,i have this problem:I am going to work as a taxi driver,but i dont wanna pay for rent a taxi and i am thinking to get small Car loan to buy a car for taxi.My problem is that,i have bank account,but in my last work for last two years i get the salary in cash,not in my bank account,and my question is:is it posible for person like to get Car loan from any bank,for exaple its no big money,3000-4000 euros,whats your opinion?Thank you in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Have you got pay slips? P60?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 vicente80

Have you got pay slips? P60?

Actually i have worked without contract,no tax office,you know what i mean,they pay me just in cash,so i dont have P60 and any payslips for that reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

No hope. No proof of income no loan simple as.

Why people accept this sort of working arrangement is beyond me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

+1

Advertisement