Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Core Module Clashes

Options
  • 04-09-2008 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm going into 1st year Acturial and Financial Studies and I have a core module clash in my second semester timetable. I know its not for a few months but who can I contact to get it changed? Btw all my 10 modules are compulsory so its not like I have created the clash by picking clashing options?

And on a completely different subject how do you pronounce Daedalus, it's been bugging me for a while now. Phonetic spelling?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 testybits

Here's one I answered earlier:
    testybits wrote: »
    Generally if your core Lectures (i.e. those that are preselected for you) are clashing, it will be sorted out and admin will email you with any changes. If they are semester 2 cores, its really nothing to worry about, they generally get it sorted.

If however you have tutorials/labs/practicals clashing, either the school office or programme office will change it for you manually (but only if there is no option to choose an alternative time slot on your calendar). If you're really worried about it though email the student desk.

It's all here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055358230&page=32 but its a huge thread so you'd probably never find it:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 testybits

alan4cult wrote: »
    And on a completely different subject how do you pronounce Daedalus, it's been bugging me for a while now. Phonetic spelling?

I pronounce it day-da-lus...dunno if that's how it should sound tho:confused:

Advertisement