Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't understand.

Options
  • 04-09-2008 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

"Hi Zenchild, in case you weren't aware, some of our site policies have changed recently in an effort to combat spammers and nuisance posters. A result of this has been the limiting of some non-essential features (visitor messages, signatures, etc) for users with less than 25 posts. Apologies for the inconvenience, it's in the best interests of all users."

Sorry if I'm totally clueless but what do I have to do in order to be able to post?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Zenchild

I wrote a really long reply to someone and it was up once but gone the next time I logged in. Then I saw a mesage that said this

"Hi Zenchild, in case you weren't aware, some of our site policies have changed recently in an effort to combat spammers and nuisance posters. A result of this has been the limiting of some non-essential features (visitor messages, signatures, etc) for users with less than 25 posts. Apologies for the inconvenience, it's in the best interests of all users."

Sorry if I'm totally clueless but what do I have to do in order to be able to post?

I replied to someone and it was shown once but the next time I loged on this mesage was waiting for me and my post was gone

Hi Zenchild, in case you weren't aware, some of our site policies have changed recently in an effort to combat spammers and nuisance posters. A result of this has been the limiting of some non-essential features (visitor messages, signatures, etc) for users with less than 25 posts. Apologies for the inconvenience, it's in the best interests of all users.

Sorry if I'm totally clueless (I've already lost this post once! :rolleyes:) but what do I have to do to be able to post?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

You have replied to three different threads on this site, so I presume everything is ok now?

The pop up is just to make you aware that you cannot have a sig until you have 25 posts.

Ok thanks a lot. I thought it meant I couldn't post at all for some reason because the post I had written was gone.

Advertisement